Popham Chapel

" The Little Church by the Bay "

Popham Road, Phippsburg, Maine 04562

www.pophamchapel.org

We are "A Church For All People" and we welcome you to come and worship with us!

 

The Popham Chapel was built between 1893 and 1896 with contributions from year-round and summer residents on land donated by Peleg O. Vickery.  Work began in late 1893 and continued for the next three years as funds allowed.  It was not until October 8, 1896 that the Chapel was dedicated solely to the worship of God and designated interdenominational.

                            

  Website:  www.pophamchapel.org

  Average Attendance:    40-60 people    

  Worship Service Time: Sunday 10:00 AM (May-Sep)

  Information/Contact:     Paula Conley

                                          Phone:   (207) 389-1158

                                          Email:  woofgang@juno.com